- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Opportunity awaits – investors welcome at this PRIME location. Your very own park-like retreat in the heart of the Rose Hill neighborhood provides you the space and comfort of the great outdoors while still in city proximity. May very well be one of the largest remaining contiguous pieces locally at nearly 12 acres. mainly level with minimal varying grade. Own as an estate or take on as a development investment opportunity. Well maintained and updated 4 Bed main home and outbuilding with 3 large bays. Home is on well and septic, features a natural pond and wooded acreage.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1693852
- Area: Kirkland/Bridle
- Bathrooms: 4 (2 full, 1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Rose Hill
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Twain Elem
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- High School: Lake Wash High
- Interior Square Footage: 3,180
- Junior High School: Rose Hill Middle
- Lot Size: 520991
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 520,991
- Lot Style: Open Space, Secluded, Value In Land
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: NW Contemporary
- Year Built: 1963
- Web ID: 8ECDTQ
- Site Features: Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System, Stable
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Brick, Stone, Wood
- Heating / Cooling: Baseboard, Forced Air, Radiant
- Parking Type: Garage-Attached (7 Spaces)
- Roofing: Composition
- Water Source: Individual Well
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $47,026
- Taxes (Year): 2020